Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ask Amber

I am starting a new radio show and I want to get a fanbase started and questions already lined for the first air date(TBA). Readers and listeners are encouraged to ask a question or get advice about and issue that they are dealing with in life by submitting questions to my e-mail address thurlbred39@yahoo.com and questions that are submitted will be answered live on air.

People from all walks of life are encouraged to submitted and stay tuned for the official air dates for my new radio show Ask Amber. A show that is about getting down home advice on everyday problems we encounter. Sometimes you may like what I say and sometimes you won't, but I guarentee that you will understand and possibly utilize the advice and reciprocate the honesty that I have to offer. I can relate to most normal and some extraordinary people, but I have managed to turn my life around and I truly want to give back and offer each and every person the cnance to do the sam, but I need your support.

Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my success and you know who you are. Postive thinking and belief in yourself will be your key to success. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment